Garlic Mushroom Burgers
Featured in the May 2017 handbook.
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
* 35 g butter , (at room temperature)
* 2 large mushrooms
* 2 burger buns or ciabatta
* English mustard
* 1 lemon
* 1 handful of rocket salad
Method 1. Preheat the oven to 200șC/gas 6, or fire up your barbecue.
2. Peel and finely grate the garlic, then pick and chop the parsley leaves. Combine with the softened butter.
3. Clean the mushrooms and fill them with the butter. Wrap in tin foil and bake in the oven or place on the barbecue for 15 minutes, or till the mushrooms are soft and cooked.
4. Split the burger buns or ciabatta, then unwrap the mushrooms and pour the juices onto the bread. Smear with mustard and top with a mushroom, a squeeze of lemon juice and some rocket.