Stilton & Walnut Biscuits
Featured in the February 2017 handbook.
* 200g plain flour
* 100g butter
* 100g stilton extra for topping
* 50g walnuts
* Beaten egg (for glazing)
1. Put flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until it forms a dough (a little water may be needed).
2. Take dough out and knead lightly.
3. Roll out thinly onto a floured board and cut out biscuit shapes (use whatever cutter you like!)
4. Glaze and top with more blue cheese
5.Bake biscuits on 200°C/gas mark 6 for about 10 minutes or until golden.
These will keep well in an airtight tin for a few days.