Rocky Road Popcorn Trufles
Featured in the July 2012 handbook.
- 200g plain popped popcorn
- 60g mini marshmallows
- 140g salted peanuts (make sure no nut allergies}
- 450g plain chocolate
1. Lightly butter a 12 cup mini muffin tin.
2. Divide popcorn, marshmallows and peanuts evenly amongst the cups.
3. Melt the chocolate until smooth. Pour into the muffin cases, filling to the top.
4. Gently tap the tin on the counter to release any bubbles. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. take out of moulds and enjoy!